Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The 11 worst cars ever made

THIS was a lot of fun to click through. Take a look and see which lemons bring back memories. I think my family has owned all of these. My brother brought home this yellow one when he was 10. It never ran. Yeah, we were allowed to drive and own cars at age 10. Well, we could drive much earlier, but, you couldn't own a car until you were 10. That's because we was brought up right, you know.

My son collected Edsel's. His friends showed me a whole field of them after he died and it made me laugh. He thought Edsel's were the great American consumer joke. That kid had a good sense of humor. He wrecked my Bronco though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You owned a DeLorean?

Pat said...

That's funny, huu? Julian the Trailer Park Boy has one. They're high class.

Anonymous said...

LMAO Pat, now I have to go to their website to see for myself!