Thursday, June 11, 2009

I miss saying the good things


I don't miss saying bad things about celebs every morning, but, I do miss it when there's something nice to say...like, Kendra is pregnant. Awwwwww, her and Hank are having a boo boo. That so sweet. And Holly Maddison is tearing out her odd cotton candy extensions and sobbing into her Hello Kunty pillow right now. Holly will twist off one of her big fake boobies later and stab herself in the eye with a sharp plastic nipple. See? Isn't that nice? Congrats, Kendra!

8 comments:

Kylie's Mom said...

ROFL...thank you, that is a wonderful image for me to carry around the rest of the day lol...

Anonymous said...

ilove Kendra. I watched her new show on Sunday night on E! and I liked it alot. She said she was gonna have kids and lose her hard body soon. She was not kidding! She's my daughters age and I personally think thats kinda young to get married and have a baby. But when money is not a problem or an issue, I really think that totally changes the dynamics of a relationship and family. Thats why Kendra is nothing like my own daughter. Kendra is a funny, silly, & sweet girl. Best of luck to them. Hank seems to be the adult here, I like him too!

Anonymous said...

I am so sad-there are no other gossip sites as fun as yours was.

Anonymous said...

Omigod...."Hello Kunty" pillow...Pat, you made my day! LOL




10G

Steph said...

What an awesomely mature mom and role model she's going to be and with her mom and grandmother to help and guide her that baby will be raised by 'the best'.

Just the thought of a child being raised by her makes my hair stand on end. Yikes! Can you imagine?!

I HATE EVERBODY! said...

*rubs temples*

So...many...jokes...Can't...choose...

lia said...

anon thursday 11 june: what do you mean "as fun as yours was" its even better!!!!!!!

gardenhoe said...

I don't think Kendra will lose her hard bod, she's in good shape. And her relationship with her own mother makes me think she'll be a good mom. I like Kendra, she's just young dumb, she'll smarten up with age.