Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Then, there's these two ass clowns


Jon and Kate say they are not speaking about their divorce anymore, they will handle it privately and thank us for our support. I never gave you my support, ass licks! You already did a god damn TV episode about your problems and you already fucked each other in the media..so WTF are you trying to pull now? Bitch can't wipe her cellulited ass without a camera on it, give me a break. Stupidity makes my head hurt. WTF are peanut butter Bumpers? Is that shit organic? Did you have a coupon? I'm pretty sure I could shove that box up your box, Kate. They are continuing the non stop filming of the kids while TLC pretends they are on hiatus. Looky loos who just found out about all this fucktardery get to play catch up with The First 10 Years crap while the Gosselins put more episodes of their exploited children in the can. It will never stop. I watched Mommy Dearest last night, Joan wasn't so bad. Poor old Joan, she did her best with that whiny daughter of hers and got posthumously crucified while there are Kate Gosselins out there writing best sellers. Jesus..get the wire hangers out of the house. What'd your mom tell you, stupid? It's not like she filmed the poop being manually extracted from your constipated hiney.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like that style of shopping cart...i've never seen one like that before....i wish our stores had them!!

Anonymous said...

They have those carts at Krogers & Meijer here in Indiana. Of course bitch wouldn't be caught dead at Kroger or Meijer now would she? Those PB Bumpers are probably like Reeses PB cereal. I would say they are generic but we know better. Coupon? LMAO!!! Organic junky cereal? Thats a new one. I can't afford organic food. Just what I can buy at a roadside stand in the summer. Thats fine with me. "Grow your own" Like Hoe does!

Eric in San Diego said...

Nice shopping attire for a mother of eight, eh? I guess she IS on the prowl now, since Doper Jon is making a run for it. Maybe she'll land some fake-tanned, buff, MAN'S MAN by shopping in a swishy skirt, hmm? Hate her, hate Jon, love the kids. Sure hope someone is looking out for THEIR best interests!

Anonymous said...

Peanut butter Bumpers are an all natural cereal made by Quaker Oats. Peanut butter, molasses and honey along with some flour product. As usual, Kate confuses all natural with good for you. E-coli is all natural too. Just feed your kids the freaking Reeses cereal, okay? It's the same thing asshat.

Nina said...

I love misstia!!! Go for what really counts in the shot...the cart! Kate who? roflmao...

Unknown said...

I've seen those carts here in the PNW.....the Chevron mart down the road has them, I think Safeway has them too. Top Food only has the ones without the lower basket. they're pretty cool, they don't contribute to the clogging of the aisles!!!!

TVsnarkie said...

People seem to think they have halted filming. THE DIDN'T. The kids never get time off. They are working more than some adults.

Heidi said...

I like that cart too.
Seriously..heels?

I can see if you have gone to the store after work and that is part of your work attire. But we know she does not have a 9-5.
Or you were on your way someplace but her only agenda today is cereal and getting her picture taken.

Don`t you wish there was a squashed grape someplace in her vicinity?