Monday, June 8, 2009

What'd I miss?

I went to the celeb sites today to see if I missed anything. I didn't, unless you count Britney's poor stretch marked nipples or Lindsay Lohan's wrinkled up prune of a puss. But, there's Tom Jones posing in front of a mansion. Yay Tom..he's a geezer, but, I'd still throw my dollar store Haynes underpants at him for old times sake if he'd sing "It's not unusual."
*
It's not unusual to be loved by anyone..do do do do do, it's not unusual to have fun with any oneeeeee, do do do do do do, but when I see you hanging around with anyone......it's HERE. Watch it for the memories. It's still just as nerdy as it was years ago...and still just as much fun. Lindsay Lohan's wrinkled puss lip can't say that.

8 comments:

Heidi said...

OMG! My eyes! Their burning! Help Help Help!

All I can say about Lindsay is Ewwww!

crystal said...

oh DD - I have a HUGEEEEE smile on my face - I totally LOVE Tom Jones and that was great to listen too.

Always lovee him, always will. If I can look that great and move those hips like that when I am 66 -whooo for me.

Thanks, that made my day.

Pat said...

Ha ha Heidi, you looked!

Nina said...

I loved, "She's A Lady"
talkin about the little lady....and the lady is mineeee who ho ya ya....roflmao..I'll be singing that for the rest of the night!!!

Pat said...

Tee hee.

Anonymous said...

I'm having so much fun reading this site that I don't have time to post comments. Too busy laughing. Sorry your old bitties are a such a challenge DD, but those relationships are good fodder for blogger. And now that photo of TJ and Lohan's woodle. All good.

lia said...

oh its so nice to slip in the occassional celeb now again!!!!!!!!!!!

gardenhoe said...

Thanks for reading here.