Friday, June 5, 2009

This is embarrassing



It's not really, it's just a cute film Donald did about rogue Tomatoes. I like Donald a lot and he can teach anyone a few things. He's the Bayou Gardener and he knows everything about growing in his area. The man grows enough veggies to feed a third world country, not kidding. His rows are so long, he has to pick Okra riding a golf cart. STILL, there are rude idiots that get on his vids and tell him how to garden. I'd tell them to go suck off and die, but, Donald is always nice. I love all his videos.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rogue tomatoes? Is that the same thing as "volunteer tomatos"? Thats what we call them here in Indiana when they pop up & grow on their own from last years crop. They never have the big ones on them tho, just measly wannabe's.

gardenhoe said...

Yep. It was the word I popped out today. Volunteer is right. I've found them by the garbage cans.

Nina said...

He's so cute! I try to garden. I do well with flowers but my veggies are never up to snuff. Maybe I just need to throw some seeds in the side yard and see what happens.

Anonymous said...

I met a Champion BBq and chuckwagon cook here in Texas not long ago. This guy makes everything from scratch. He said the secret is the freshness of his spices and rub. "If it doesn't explode with flavor when you taste it; it's not going to work on your sauce".

Disher said...

I'd like to see your flowers, Nina.

Champion BBqers are a dedicated lot, aren't they?

Anonymous said...

LUCY!