Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Trailer Park Boys

Last night Casey and I watched the Trailer Park Boys. Bubbles, Ricky and Julian against the world of trailer park management. They had us laughing out loud and we were talking about how these stupid fuckers remind us of my neighborhood. Petty criminals who fuck up everything they touch because...they're stupid. They can grow some dope though, I'll hand 'em that. Unfortunately it never seems to get to market. Last time they had a harvest, they blew up the truck hauling it. Which was a shame because Ricky was going to buy a used double wide and stop living in his car. He did make enough hash to buy his daughter some encyclopedias though, so she won't grow up to be a shit bird and stupid like her old man.
*
I was lamenting the fact that if stupid is a commodity, this place where I live is comedy gold. You can watch HERE. It's on almost all the time.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have been a fan of the trailer park boys for YEARS!!! LOVE THEM!!!

my fav episodes are when J-Roc is caught 'pulling his goalie' and realizes he is white and the one where ricky is allowed to smoke & swear in court!

Anonymous said...

Love this show-one of the best things to come out of Canada, lol!

Roxanne said...

I thought for a sec that these were some of your neighbors!!! Like the "meat guys" at your old apt! Nothing surprises me anymore.

Disher said...

The meat brothers were dangerous, I'd love living next door to the TP boys. J-Roc isn't black??? Dayum.

Anonymous said...

i love that episode where j-roc starts dressing white and says to his mom "mom, i think i might be white" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFLMAO!!

i have every episode, seasons 1-7, the xmas special---watching the 1st christmas special is a good place to start....the first movie, the last special and can't wait for the 2nd movie!!!

CaseyJ. said...

I am addicted now. I love it!

CaseyJ said...

omg.. so I listen to John Dare in the mornings on 98.9 The Rock in Kansas City and sometimes they play a sound track of some guy talking about "self learned myself". I just figured out the voice sounded familiar. It's Ricky's voice. Thats so cool.

lia said...

i'm wondering if you want to move.

gardenhoe said...

Cool Casey. Mom turned you on to the TP boys..lol.

Lia, where whould I move to? When I win the lotto I'm buying an island. Population 1.

Anonymous said...

Oh man...I've not seen this (what can I say, SCHOOL freakin' took over all year...the last several years), but I will definitely check it. "Shit bird"..LOL!.Luvs ya, GardenH!

10G (Gina)

gardenhoe said...

Thanks, Gina. Maybe you can take a study break and click the link.