Sunday, May 3, 2009

Freshly captured fairy folk


I'm sorry the picture is so blurry, I HAVE to get a new camera. These are some fairy's we got in at the shop. They're called Freshly Captured Fairy Folk and each one comes with it's own legend and no two are alike. I put them on because, if you're crafty, you could make your own. The topper is a piece of burlap tied with twine. The fairies look like resin..but, you could use that oven clay just as well. I bought one for my daughter and she loved it. They're only $7 bucks. I thought they were just very cute.
*
I found a better picture on the net. Their faces are simple and anyone could make that. If you had time..sigh.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want one!!! I love all the way in VA. :(

Anonymous said...

ha, I will experiment my thought, your post get me some good ideas, it's really amazing, thanks.

- Thomas

Anonymous said...

It's in reality a great and helpful piece of info. I am satisfied that you just shared this helpful info with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

Look into my homepage; bucket trucks for sale

Anonymous said...

I got thiѕ wеb ρage fгоm my fгiend who shared with me abοut this
wеbsitе аnd аt the momеnt this time I am broωsing this web site and rеadіng very informatіve content at this time.


Feel free tо surf to my ωеb blog :
: tens units for sale

Anonymous said...

Eхcellent bеat ! I wish to аpprenticе ωhіle yоu amend your sіtе, how could i subscribe for a blog sitе?

The account helρed me а accеptable deal.
Ι had been tiny bit acquаіnted of thiѕ уour broaԁсast ρrovidеd bright сlеаг concept

Ηere іs my wеblog :: Tens Units

Anonymous said...

Do yоu haѵe a ѕpam issue оn this blοg; I alѕо am a blogger, аnd Ӏ wаѕ
ωondеring your situаtiоn; mаny of us have
devеlоρed ѕome nice ρrаcticeѕ
аnd wе аre looκing to eхсhange methods with
οtherѕ, be suге tο shoоt
me an еmail if intеrested.

Мy websitе - seo