Saturday, May 23, 2009

Lissa got a hair cut




I picked Lis up from school yesterday and her hair was cut short. I liked it and told her so. She said "It's hair! It will grow back!" Umm, yeah? I guess she wanted a hair cut and then changed her mind and wanted them to stick it back on. So, someone told her it will grow back. I really do like it though, it suits her. She was so proud of her new flip flops. This is the first year she could wear them. Last year she couldn't figure out which toes to put the thong part through and they tripped her up. So, now she's real happy about wearing them. I wasn't sure if I liked that last picture of her, she looks so mature and she's not yet five. But, that's Lissie. She's not a baby and won't be treated like a baby. She's chatting with her Great Grandma there, not posing, posturing. And showing off her big girl flip flops.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, she does look older than 4!! I figured, in past pix, she was 7 or 8.

CaseyJ. said...

I love her new DU!!!

Anonymous said...

The hair cut is cute!

Mature looking, you hit the nail on the head, i'd never say she was 4 by these pics. But the kids already been through so much in her short lifetime she's older then her years. And most important, she has a grandma who doesn't treat her like a baby! ;)

Disher said...

She's tall and slim, but, sometimes still looks little. At certain times. She's going to be 5 next month. She wants chocolate cake with "fwinkles." And more race cars.