Saturday, May 23, 2009

Lissie swimmin'..





After school Lis had such a nice day. I filled her little pool, that she's been begging me to play in since March, and she really got into it. The neighbors came in on some horses and she petted them. Lucky they were old tame horses because she fears nothing and I had to hold her back from getting under their hooves. Later she inspected her bean garden. She really loves that bean garden, which surprises me. Man, if you want to get a kid involved in gardening, give them beans. I've found out, with her, they grow fast and keep her attention. She talks to her beans. It's very sweet to watch. No plans to eat any yet. That might be asking too much.

4 comments:

CaseyJ. said...

She is growing up so fast!!!

N said...

What a cutie!

Unknown said...

Well you know what they say about talking to your plants. I bet they will be the best beans ever! :-)
K

Dirty Disher said...

I'm hoping she might eat some. She freaks out over veggies. I can't wait to see her pick them.