Sunday, June 7, 2009

Update on little Hazel


I know you all will remember the story I posted on DD about the sweet little girl who was going to have to have two-phase neurosurgery due to Epilepsy. Hazel has had surgery, her almost constant seizures have stopped. She hasn't had a seizure since the surgery on 4-29-09. Hazel is doing well and look at her! Michelle, you have no idea how many times I have thought about Hazel. I know there are a lot of people on the net who thought of her too. Thank you so much for updating us on your sweet, sweet little girl. It just does my heart good to know that Hazel came through it all with flying colors and is going to have a good life. YAY, HAZEL!
*
It kind of makes all our problems look small, doesn't it guys? Precious, brave little girl..you rock!

9 comments:

Miss Muffet said...

Great news! Sending prayers and good thoughts to Hazel. What a beautiful smile!

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear little Hazel is doing better. She looks like a sweet angel. :)

Anonymous said...

such a great smile despite whats she's been thru. I wish her a long, healthy life!

Anonymous said...

That little girl is probably stronger than most of us. Bless her heart!

crystal said...

yes I remember that story well and it is so great to hear things are going well. What a precious little girl and that smile says it all.

Eric in San Diego said...

Yay Hazel! She sure shows the everlasting resilience of kids, doesn't she? What a great smile...

shmedelle said...

Thank you everyone. I got a little choked up seeing the pics and reading the kind words from everyone. I so appreciate the post, Pat, and I love this new blog. The pics are so pretty. I'm inspired to grow stuff, thanks.
Hazel's mom

gardenhoe said...

We love Hazel. Keep us updated, please.

Anonymous said...

Yay! So happy to hear that things are going well for Hazel! Thanks for updating us!